Monday, August 18, 2014

The Bucket List

According to statistics, a man my age has anywhere from ten to fifteen years left on this planet; and the past decades have flown by in an instant. Now, do I spend my last years kowtowing to a system I don't completely agree with, or do I pursue the pleasures I've denied myself all along? Let's go with the latter.

After my last call girl I decided to make a Bucket List (a Fuckit List?) of the kinds of women I'd like to have sex with before I die, races and types I haven't experienced, or ones that I'd love to revisit. Naturally because of my particular appetite, I'd like these women to be 18-to-24. My first choice, and hopefully my next appointment, will be with a black girl. I'm a white guy who longs to caress dark skin, especially if she's got that lighter tone on her palms and soles -- that turns me on to no end. Second would be Asian. I've never been with a black or Asian girl. Third would be Spanish/Hispanic/Latina. And then I'd like a nice, rounded white girl who's holding a fair amount of babyfat. I'd like to gently rub baby oil all over her slightly pudgy little body. Slick her up, watch her shine, squirm our naked bodies together and slide my glistening cock into her soft, firm, round ass. Things to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment